четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Project "Distance Learning"

Distance Learning

1. Introduction
Some modern technological achievements make a significant breakthrough in education. Distance learning is getting more and more popular nowadays.  You can take an online course, watch lectures or educational videos online, or even complete an MBA (Master of Business Administration) through a Facebook application. The easiest and the most popular way of self education is to use the Web to get explanation of difficult questions, or to practice by doing interactive tasks.  

2. Giving online lessons
I’ll tell you about Salmon Khan’s experience in creating an online academy called KHAN Academy.  … (информация из текста с90, структурированная по теме и представленная в академическом стиле)

3. Getting online education
People who have some experience studying online speak a lot about its advantages and disadvantages. For example, … (можно дать примеры из аудирования с.90)

4. My own educational video. 
                     (Make a video to teach us to do something)

Conclusion




Аудирование с90 №2
Exercise 2b (p. 90)

Sam: I'm enrolled at the London School of Business and Finance and I'm studying for a Masters in Business Administration part-time through distance learning. The great thing about this course is that it offers free access to study material, videos, lectures, panel discussion groups and student advisors that are available through a Facebook app. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it because I wouldn't have the time but this is the perfect solution for me because I can access the material anytime from my own home at the click of a mouse.

Brian: I'm studying with the Open University and it's fantastic. I can log on whenever I want and study at my own pace and all the resources I need are at my fingertips. I can email or chat online with a tutor anytime I need any help and I don't have to pay a fortune for books. I'm very happy with this method of learning.

Mary: I'm learning English with a tutor who comes to my house. It's great to study at home but the best part is that I get one-to-one attention. I don't have to sit in a large classroom and worry about not hearing or understanding the lesson. My tutor goes over everything with me as many times as I like and at my own pace. I actually think that I'm learning a lot faster than I would in a traditional classroom situation.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий