понедельник, 20 февраля 2017 г.

д/з Reported Speech

Rewrite the sentences. Use Reported Speech.
  1. Sam said to Chris, “I have stomachache.”
  2. Mother told her son, “Do your homework.”
  3. A policeman told a man, “Don’t drop litter.”
  4. Catty asked Mary, “Where did you go last night?”
  5. The doctor asked Bob, “Did you take this medicine yesterday?”
  6. My friend asked me, “Where will you go next spring?”
  7. Ronaldo asked Messi, “Will you play football with me tomorrow?”
  8. Teacher asked a pupil, “Why are you doing your homework now?”
  9. Bob told his father, “I am ill.”
  10. Jake said to the teacher, “I’ve done this exercise.”
  11. Mark asked Tom, “Do you often take part in concerts?”
  12. Fred asked Mike, “Have you ever taken part in water polo competitions?”
  13. Teacher asked pupils, “Stand up, please.”
  14. Jack told Tom, “Open the window, please.”
  15. The teacher asked children, “How many rivers are there in Australia?”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий