четверг, 28 января 2016 г.

Topic "I like to travel"

I like to travel

Many people like to travel. We can travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus or by car. If you miss a bus, you have to take a taxi. Some people prefer to walk or to ride a bike.

If you want to travel by train, you have to go to the ticket office at the the railway station and buy tickets. This is how you can do it:


- I would like a ticket to Novgorod, please.
- Single or return?
- Single, please.
- When are you going to go?
- Tomorrow.
- I think train 47 is the best for you.
- Excellent! How much is the ticket?
- Five hundred roubles.
- Thank you very much! Bye.

{ * Этот абзац, если остается время. I like to fly buy plane. It is very fast and comfortable, however, plane tickets are really expensive. Anyway, I enjoy flying in the blue sky, over the plains and the seas. I have flown by plane …… times. I have been to …… . *}

I want to tell you about my trip to [место] …… .

СОСТАВИТЬ РАССКАЗ ПО ВОПРОСАМ (пример: с.37-38 №14)

1. When did you go there?
2. Did you leave Saint Petersburg for [место] by train, by plane, by car , etc.?
3. Did you have much luggage?
4. How long did it take you to get to [место]?
5. Did you have to change anywhere?
6. Was your journey nice? (нужно отвечать о том, понравился ли вам полет или поездка на поезде)
7. When did you arrive in/at [место]?
8. Did you stay in a hotel?
9. Did you like your trip? (нужно отвечать о том, понравился ли вам отпуск в целом)
10. Where would you like to go next time?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий