среда, 15 апреля 2015 г.

Text "Clothes"

My Clothes


My name is … . I want to tell you about my clothes. I have got a lot of nice clothes. In winter I usually wear a warm coat, a hat, high boots and mittens. In Summer I wear a T-shirt and shorts, or a dress. When I go to school I put on my school uniform: a grey jacket, a white shirt (blouse), trousers (a skirt) and black shoes. At home I always take off [снимаю] the school uniform and wear a T-shirt. When I go to the sports ground I wear a sweater, pants [штаны, брюки] and trainers [кроссовки]. In rainy weather I put on a raincoat.[В дождливую погоду я ношу плащ] Last Sunday I went to a party and wore … (a beautiful dress and shoes/ a beautiful sweater and jeans).
I buy my clothes in the shop. Last Saturday my mother and I went shopping. We were in the shoe shop. I said to the shop assistant:


‘I’d like a pair of shoes, please.’
‘What colour would you like?’
‘Brown’
‘And what size do you want?’
‘Thirty five. Can I try them on?’
‘Of course’


I tried the shoes on, but they were too small for me. The shop assistant gave us bigger shoes and they suited [подошли] me very well. We bought them. I look great in them.
In Summer I will go to my dacha. Next Sunday my mother and I will go shopping for new Summer clothes. I like to buy new clothes very much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий