вторник, 7 октября 2014 г.

Вопросы для темы "My Day"

My Day
  1. When do you get up?
  2. Do you do morning exercises?
  3. What do you do then? (wash my face  and hands, clean teeth)
  4. When do you have breakfast?
  5. Who cooks breakfast for you?
  6. Do you dress then?
  7. When do you go to school?
  8. How many lessons do you have every day?
  9. Do you have lunch at school?
  10. When do you come home from school?
  11. When do you have dinner?
  12. When do you do your homework?  
  13. Do you go for a walk with your friends?
  14. Do you play the guitar, the piano?
  15. Do you play computer games?
  16. Do you read books?
  17. Do you watch TV?
  18. Do you swim in the swimming pool?
  19. Do you play chess?
  20. Do you play football (volleyball, basketball, tennis, …) with your friends?
  21. Do you draw pictures?
  22. Do you play hide-and-seek (tag)?
  23. Do you visit your granny?
  24. When do you have supper?
  25. Do you take a shower?
  26. When do you go bed?


1 комментарий:

  1. Alex Bunkov.
    1. I get up at seven o'clock.
    2. I do morning exercises.
    3. Then I clean my teeth, fash my face and hands.
    4. I have breakfast at eight o'clock.
    5. My mother cooks for I.
    6.I dress at half past eight.
    7. I go to school at tventy five to eight.
    8.I have five classes every day.
    9.I have lunch at school at eleven o'clock.

    ОтветитьУдалить